I also have new door hardware to add when the locksmith finally has time to come install it. Then, I'll unscrew the old brass mailbox, sand it a bit, then paint it black as well.
However, I'm hopeful that the exterior of the house will be finished by Thanksgiving. A year to paint the exterior of the house, you ask? Umm... Not my decision, okay? You'd think we lived in a mansion for it to take this long, right? Wrong. So wrong. We just have Mr. Molasses. The. Bane. Of. My. Existence.
So anyway, I spent an insane amount of time making my new (brown) coffee filter wreath. This time, I avoided blisters on my fingers by buying a not-so-hot glue gun. It worked like magic. I'm a total fan. I went through two large packs of brown coffee filters before deciding it was more than enough and I frankly didn't care whether it was or not. I. Was. Done.
I didn't take pictures of the process this time so I'll show a couple of pictures from the last one I made since it's exactly the same as the one I made last year. And yes, I'm lazy like that, just so you know.
I'm still working on another wreath for the new guest room because I wasn't satisfied with the outcome of the first one. Yes, I'm
I can't wait to see what everyone else has done this week! Oh, and I'll be sure to show pictures again after I get the hardware done....