Saturday, October 24, 2015

Duck Tape Pumpkins & Planters

This is such an easy DIY Project! Go buy some of the fun printed duck tapes offered. You can find them almost everywhere: Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, the grocery store, etc. Why have just plain pumpkins when you can give them personality?

I bought the cheapest pumpkins I could find which was at Family Dollar. Then I proceeded to cut strips of the zebra tape and the houndstooth tape for my little planters. I was so excited that I didn't bother to try and line up the pieces and it still turned out really cute.

I had two small pots of flowers for each *planter* but I weighted them with half bricks, which is needed out here in West Texas. The winds break tree limbs here, on a normal day.

I put one pair inside and the other pair outside. I was so pleased with the outcome that I immediately went after a fake pumpkin from Michael's and covered it too. I was truly obsessed!


Honestly, this was THE EASIEST project I've ever undertaken and it was unbelievably cheap. Hope you feel inspired to try your own...


Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: