Monday, October 17, 2011

A New Throne For Our Cat, Trouble....

Well, I freely admit it didn't start out with the cat being the recipient. I bought this little settee for a friend (for her birthday) so she'd have something for her grandchildren, out by her pool.



Unfortunately, after I was finished making the cushion, Trouble Cat suddenly decided it was hers and began napping on it frequently. She basically covered it in cat hair (as she always does) and my friend is allergic to cats.



So, I ventured back to the charming shop I'd purchased the wrought iron settee from and found a lovely little chaise lounge that I decided would do just as nicely.



For the picture, I added a little pillow because I'm still working on the pads for the chaise lounge. I still had lots of the original material, so I'm making them from the fabric I used on the first one.






That's all for now..... Liz

No comments: